Petron Fuel Business: Bulilit Dealership Program Business Opportunity – The Bulilit Station is Petron’s new program to expand its network in the fuel market. It capitalizes on the opportunity of providing fuel in areas with untapped volumes. You can choose from six customized types depending on the potentials of your proposed service station location.
This program is your chance to enter the fuel industry and set up your own business with minimal capital!
The Selection Process
The selection process described here applies for Bulilit Stations only. It involves three phases:
* Phase I – Screening
* Phase II – Training
* Phase III – Project Implementation
* Dealer is required to have a potential lot that he/she owns or leases
* Dealer to submit letter of Intent with the following attached documents:
1. Lot Plan
2. Vicinity Map
3. Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT)
* Dealer Application to be submitted to Regional office for processing
1. Dealer is evaluated against criteria
2. Proposed lot found suitable for service station operation
3. Financial soundness check
4. Recommend site for approval of District Manager
A 3-day course will be given to the dealer on the basics of service station operation by the assigned Sales Executive in the area.
* Dealer may be required to enroll himself in a 4-week Dealer Management Course (DMC) offered by Petron Corporation, to be held in Petron Training School
III. Project Implementation:
Applicants who pass the screening stage and received confirmation of site approval, will be required to sign a Lease to Company (LTC) for at least 10 years and deposit a cash bond of Php100,000. Petron will provide dealer applicant with the construction drawings embodying the designs and specifications of the Bulilit Station while the dealer shall secure all necessary permits required by both National and Local Government Units (i.e., Locational, Building, ECC, Occupancy, Business, and other necessary permits).
Dealer investment consists of capital expenditure for the construction cost of the Bulilit Station, including site preparation, pre-construction phase of the project, as well as, working and operating capital requirements in business operation.
1. Get to know the service station business by reading the Primer on Petron Dealership Program.
2. Accomplish the Service Station Dealership Application Form and Letter of Intent.
3. The initial screening will be based on the content of the initial documents submitted. Put “NA” in the blank if information sought is not applicable to your case.
4. Submit applications to:
Luzon Regional Reseller Manager
Jesus St., Pandacan, Manila
Tel. Nos.+632-5638521 to 40 Loc 282
Rosette P. Sanchez
Visayas and Mindanao applicants:
VisMin Regional Reseller Manager
Looc, Mandaue City
Tel. Nos.+63032-3447341 to 51
Jenny D. Lado
5. Applicant will be informed in writing, of the status of his/her application after the preliminary screening phase.
6. Petron shall only process applications forms duly filled-up and with complete attachments. There is no need to follow-up applications as all applicants shall be informed of their status.