Where to Invest Money – According to Colayco Foundation Education, there are only two (2) serious forms of growing or investing your money. They are:
1. Ownership Investments
-where your goal is “growth” in the value of your investments and;
2. Lending Investments
-where your goal is income to be generated from your investments
With these in mind, I’m inviting you to consider joining KsK Coop (Kapatiran sa Kasaganaan Service & Multi-Purpose Cooperative). www.kskcoop.com
This is an “investment” cooperative. Your alternative vehicle for wealth generation. It is an ownership investments (for growth) with potential income at the end of the year. The past five years of operation, KsK Coop has given 25% dividends/income to its members.
To join KsK Coop:
PhP1,000 – one time membership fee
PhP1,000 – per share
An individual has the freedom to pledge and join from 1 share to 1,000 shares. Liberty is also given to pay in:
WHY JOIN KsK Coop?
Main benefit of being a member of KsK Coop:
1. Members get to co-own businesses that KsK Coop also co-owns. At present, KsK Coop own
a. KMP Foods, Inc – franchisee of Chowking Restaurant in One Mango Avenue, Cebu City
Conservative: 7 years = ave. 14.29% a year
Moderate: 5 years = ave. 20.00% a year
Aggressive: 3 years = ave. 33.33% a year
***KsK Coop as a whole (with its members) is a co-owner of KMP Foods-Chowking One Mango,Cebu.
Individual KsK Coop members can also be direct participants in co-owning KMP Foods-Chowking One Mango, Cebu for minimum participation of PhP50,000.00
b. Rural Bank of Cavite City
Conservative: 10 years = ave. 10.00% a year
Moderate: 7 years = ave. 14.28% a year
Aggressive: 5 years = ave. 20.00% a year
***KsK Coop as a whole (with its members) is a co-owner of Rural Bank of Cavite City.
Individual KsK Coop members can also be direct participants in co-owning Rural Bank of Cavite City
for minimum participation of PhP50,000.00.
2. Access and facilitation of individual investments of member in the Phil. capital market, specifically, mutual funds, particularly Firstmetro Asset Management Inc.-Save & Learn Equity Mutual Fund (FAMI-SALEF). This is under the coop’s RSIP-Regular Saving & Investing Program for its members; offering facility for “sachet” investments of 300 or 500 or 1,000 pesos a month over a period (choice of member) of 12 or 24 or 36 months.
3. Venture Capital Funding for KsK Coop members who will need funding for their own individual business endeavors.
4. Computer Acquisition Program – members’ facility to buy their own laptop computer with the help of KsK Coop funding.
5. Educational Assistance Fund
6. Life-long learning opportunities, particularly in personal financial literacy.
7. Soon, access to lending investments like but not limited to: government securities / corporate bonds / Special Deposit Accounts (RBCC)
For more information about KsK Coop and on how to become a member and its requirements, please contact:
JOEL R. CALA
Members Affairs Officer
Landline 6373731 / 6373741
Mobile Number: 09178626025
If need be, call or visit KsK COOP offices for details:
632-6373741 or 632-6353247
Unit 805, Citystate Centre Condominium
709 Shaw Boulevard, Pasig City
Contact Person: JOEL R. CALA firstname.lastname@example.org
Central, Hong Kong
Room 1701, 17th Floor, Yue Shing Commercial Building
No. 15-17 Queen Victoria Street, Central, Hong Kong
Contact Person: Tess Pascual (mobile) 852-96148749
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Contact Person: Dan Paredes (mobile) 00966-509858593
Investing your money in an investment cooperative maybe the best way to invest your money today!
Change of Share Capital from PhP7,000 per share to PhP1,000 per share. Based on the Amended Cooperative Code of the Philippines, “share capital of a primary cooperative may be fixed at a figure not more than PhP1,000”. This compliance has given new interest from non-members yet, as it has been made easy to join in KsK Coop. New share capital par value took effect in November 2010.
Source: KsK Cooperative