How to Make Healthy Brownies with 25% Cocoflour (Small Business)
1 cup butter
¼ cup coconut flour
2 cups sugar
½ tablespoon baking soda
6 pieces eggs
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup cocoa
¾ cup all purpose flour
1 cup chopped nuts
Procedure to make healthy brownies:
1. Cream butter, then add sugar gradually.
2. Add eggs one at a time mixing well after each addition. Mix in vanilla.
3. In another bowl, mix together all purpose flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa.
4. Add flour mixture to the creamed butter and mix until well blended. Add 1/8 cup of chopped
5. Pour into greased pan. Smoothen surface with a rubber scraper and top with the remaining
6. Bake for 350oF for about 15 minutes.
This procedure will yield 36 brownies.
Source: Philippine Coconut Authority Product Developent Authority