How to Make Coco Pandesal
2700 grams Bread Flour
300 grams Coco Flour
1860 grams Water
300 grams Lard
45 grams Salt
600 grams Sugar
40 grams Yeast
Weight of dough 5810 grams
Weight of 1 pc of Coco Pan de Sal 20 grams
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a mechanical mixer.
2. Add water gradually.
3. Mix for 15 minutes in dough mixer.
4. Ferment dough for 20 minutes. To prevent moisture loss and to maintain ideal dough
temperature cover with plastic or until the dough /baston does not spring back when
5. Baston and proof for another 15 minutes.
6. Proof for another 45 minutes before baking.
7. Bake in a pre heated oven (350oF) for 8 minutes.
This recipe developed by Product Developemt Department of the Philippine Coconut Authority in cooperation with Palma’s Bakeshoppe will yield 295 pieces coco pandesal.
Source: Philippine Coconut Authority, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines
As a homebusiness owner you can also invest in the stock market while attending your business. You can tap the services of online stock trading companies where you can easily buy and sell financial products from the comfort of your home.