A new Minute Burger outlet in my place in Sampaloc Site II, BF Homes, Sucat, Parañaque, sells briskly its hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hotdogs and other products to passersby. The outlet is located along the Sampaloc Road that easily accessible to customers to buy its products. It provides great-tasting but affordable products for customers on the go like me. I usually buy hamburger in this burger store before going to work because of their buy 1 take one promo. And if my observation is correct, the best selling hours of the outlet is from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
Starting a Minute Burger Franchise
I learned that the Minute Burger outlet is a franchise. “Wow!” I said to my self. With good location, this kind of franchise is a good money making business for smart entrepinoy. Minute Burger is not a so-so franchise business. Established in 1982, it is now one of the fastest growing food businesses in the Philippines especially in Parañaque, Las Piñas, Cavite, Laguna and other parts of the south of Metro Manila.
Minute Burger combines globally-sourced ingredients and world-class manufacturing practices to ensure that their products are among the best in the market. Their franchise system is designed to simplify business for their franchise partners. For instance, the central commissary will provide franchisees with everything they will need in the business, and through the company’s automated supply chain software, franchisees can focus on opening and operating multiple stores rather than worrying about keeping their stores stocked.
The Minute Burger Franchisee Has Many Great Benefits
• Training and Operations Support. Minute Burger provide franchisee with a Franchise Operators Manual and provide them further training and orientation on how to manage and operate the business.
• Marketing and Promotional Support. Minute Burger marketing and promotions experts will help franchisee in implementing the Local Store Marketing Programs.
• Continuing Supervision. Minute Burger management team will conduct regular visits to franchisee’s store to help and monitor outlet’s performance. On site business advice and financial guidance will also be provided to ensure a smooth and efficient business environment. As needed, they also provide a refresher training session for new products and services.
What is the franchise package?
1. Business Operations Support• Assistance in Site Evaluation
• Supervision in Store construction
• Facilitation in purchasing Store Signages
• Guidance in securing necessary business permits
• Logistics – Stock Delivery
• Access to the central commissary
• Regular store audits
• Franchise Operations Manual
• Periodic review of finances
• Automated Store Management System
2. Management Training Services
• Training in Management, Sales and Finance Operations for Franchisee
• Training in Product Knowledge and Customer Service for Store Crew
• On-site inspection to ensure the highest standard of Customer service
3. Marketing and Promotional Support
• Advertising and promotional services
• Monthly company newsletter
• Regular meetings/conferences with fellow Franchisees
• Local store marketing
• Grand Opening assistance
In applying for a franchise, an applicant should consider the viability of proposed location/site, and the personal and financial qualifications. The required investment is approximately PhP200,000.00 per store with a refundable package. Details will be discussed when application is approved. Business success largely depends on location but the company will try to select sites that can give the applicant no more than 2 years to get full return on investment. If money permits, an applicant can apply and operate up to 5 stores.
If the applicant’s site is available and all necessary permits are secured, franchise approval and store set up is just only 2 to 4 weeks. With regards to hiring personnel, the Minute Burger will not hire personnel for the franchisee but the company will provide training and certification for the crew.
Today, Leslie Corporation, the franchisor of Minute Burger is now accepting Cebu and Davao Franchisees! To get a Minute Burger Franchise, interested entrepinoy should write his intention and send it to:
4 Dama de Noche Street
United Parañaque Subdivision 4,
Parañaque, Metro Manila
Or call the company’s franchise division at (02) 776-7740; 776-7339 to discuss intention to get a Minute Burger Franchise.
Picture from www.minuteburger.com