How to Become a Purefoods-Hormel OPS Concessionaire:
1. Applicant-concessionaire to submit letter of intent:
1.1. Plans (i.e., to put up a hotdog, chicken, ham, other food stand business)
1.2. Target Location (with map showing specific location)
1.3. Background information about applicant-concessionaire
1.4. Contact numbers
(Letter of intents can be faxed/emailed to: The OPS Manager, fax no. 635-2229; firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Initial investment estimates P60k-P150k (depends on the rand of OPS System; items given are paid one at time on cash upon delivery):
2.1. Cart/Booth -COD
2.2. Cooking equipment -COD or lease-to-own w/ suppliers
2.3. Storage equipment -COD or lease-to-own w/ suppliers
2.4. Initial delivery -COD
2.5. Processing fee P5k–paid prior to training day
2.6. Initial set of uniforms -COD
2.7. Initial set of collaterals -COD
3. Accomplishment of OPS Contract
NO FRANCHISE FEE, NO ROYALTY FEE.
Note: Initial investment can be made available through bank financing scheme
How to be an OPS Concessionaire (Process Flow):
1. Submission: Letter of Intent (LOI)
2. Contract: Personal Meeting with OPS Bus. Devt. Officer (BDO)
3. Inspection: Site Evaluation / Ocular Inspection of BDO
4. Assessment: Recommendation To Continue/Discontinue from BDO
5. Contract: Submission of OPS Contract, Credit Application along with its attachments like DTI/SEC, Business Permit, others.
6. Procurement: Request to manufacture cart / booth; purchase of cooking and storage equipment; request to deliver standard merchandising materials
7. Set-up: Delivery cart/booth with all needed merchandising materials, initial product deliveries, collaterals and uniforms
8. Training: Lecture & hands-on training in SMPF Culinary Center or on-site
9. Open: Start of Operations (Opening Day)
Process 1-5 (2 weeks from receipt of LOI)
Process 6-9 (4 weeks from receipt of LOI)
Note: Additional 1 to 2 weeks for provincial opening.
For inquiries, call (632) 702-5569/633-6328.