Free Seminar to Prepare your Business for Success from Avaya — Successful companies are always looking for new ways to do more with less – keeping their business flexible, innovative and competitive without driving up operating costs. Explore new ways to serve your customers better and unleash hidden productivity within your small business, with a new platform that unifies all forms of communication, without sacrificing resiliency, security and performance. Providing simple, powerful communications for small business, Avaya IP Office unifies your communications, helping you save money, while providing better customer service.
Here’s a great free seminar from Avaya that will prepare your small business for success this coming years:
What: Free Seminar Prepare Your Small Business for Success
When: 25th May 2010, Tuesday, 9:00AM to 12:00PM
Where: Legaspi Function Room, Ground Floor, Hotel InterContinental Manila, No. 1 Ayala Avenue Extension, Makati City 1226 Manila, Philippines
Note: Registration starts at 8:30AM.
By joining this free seminar, you will learn how to:
· Simplify your communications – See how Avaya IP Office makes it easy to deploy customized features, add or move phones, seamlessly integrate business applications and manage your system from anywhere.
· Keep customers coming and spending - Learn ways to make it easy for customers to connect with you, and how to rise above the competition by handling more calls with fewer people.
· Find immediate cost savings - Learn how to lower your long-distance and mobile phone bills, and how to eliminate conference calling fees.
· Meet the needs of all your employees – Find simple ways to unleash productivity for all your workers, whether they’re receptionists, executives, always on the road, teleworkers, customer service agents or supervisors.
· Keep your communications at peak performance at all times – For businesses with more than one location, learn how to deliver continuous operation in the event of a power outage.
Learn how small businesses have achieved success with strong communications strategies that make it easy for their customers to do business with them, and help them rise above the competition.
To confirm, please call your confirmation at (02) 897-6391 extension 113 or fax it to (02) 899-5264. You may also email your confirmation at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Free Seminar to Prepare Your Small Business for Success and learn Simple Strategies to emerge from the downturn stronger than before.