Business Training Program: Scholarship for Women Entrepreneurs – The 10,000 Women Business Training Program is a 150-hour curriculum that IESE Business School and the University of Asia and the Pacific had co-develop.
The certificate course aims to target Filipino women entrepreneurs who want to grow their businesses. The Business Training Program will offer three 50-hour modular courses spread out over three months. The program provides classroom instruction, field learning and mentoring interventions to the selected women entrepreneurs.
IESE Business School will provide faculty training and facilitate the case-study writing workshops and mentoring of UA&P faculty in case-study writing to develop locally relevant case studies.
Applications for the scholarship to participate in the BTP that is funded by the Goldman Sachs Charitable Fund are open to women entrepreneurs who have the following qualifications:
* Have acquired, at least, two years of tertiary education or an equivalent training
* Have a sufficient level of Mathematical and English communication and comprehension skills
* Have at least 5 years of experience managing her own business or enterprise
* Possess leadership qualities
* Have high motivations to grow her business
* Committed to attend and finish the program as well as assist in the development of the program
* Have proof of financial need or inability to afford the cost of attending the Business Training Program
* Applicant’s enterprise must have high growth possibilities or the potentials to scale up
Procedure for Application
Fill out an Application Form and submit it together with the documents to support the above qualifications. Only short-listed applicants will be called for panel interview.
10,000 Women Business Training Program Secretariat
School of Management, 6th Flr, APEC Communications Bldg.
University of Asia and the Pacific,
Pearl Drive, Ortigas Complex, Pasig City 1605
Or fax to (63-2) 634 2823 or (63-2) 637 0912 loc 207
Or email to email@example.com